BE A CONFIDENT SPEAKER!
Do you say things like this?
- “I hope I don’t forget what I am going to say!”
- “I wish I had more confidence.”
- “I know they think I'm an idiot”
- “Please, don’t let me faint!”
- “What the heck am I doing?”
- “I hope I don't mess up!”
- "Will they like me?"
When it comes to public speaking is this you?
- Your inner critic constantly berates your efforts.
- You refuse to acknowledge even your smallest achievements.
- You find it difficult to accept praise or compliments.
- Negative speaking experiences from your past keep replaying in your mind.
- Fear of failure has you paralyzed?
- You don't believe you are good enough to succeed?
Logically, you know that you want to be confident when you speak. Nonetheless, you may still involuntarily experience fight or flight symptoms that can sabotage your ability to speak effectively and with confidence.
If you are looking to enhance your career in sales or management, being a confident speaker may be necessary for you to achieve the success you desire. Hypnosis is a very effective tool that can help you overcome fears around public speaking. It can clear the fears and blocks that are subconsciously sabotaging you.
Specifically, hypnosis can help you to:
- Stop Fight or Flight Symptoms
- Eliminate Anxious Thoughts
- Clear the Fear
- Mental Rehearsal Imagery
- Build Self-Confidence
I have created a step by step program to take you from fear to fearless! Here's what some other clients had to say...